Absences, Illness, and More
If Your Student is Absent, Please call the Front Office at Coolidge (626) 282-6952 and let us know:
- Why your student is/will be absent from school
- If you will be bring your student late
- Or your need to pick them up early - we can have them ready in the front office
Our office is open 7:30am - 3:45pm
If you leave a voice message, we will return any missed calls.
If your student has cold, cough, or flu-like symptoms, please keep them home and call the front office to let us know. We will discuss our Health Procedures and when your student can return to school.
For the health and safety of all students and staff, should any student start to develop any of the following symptoms, they will be sent home:
- coughing or shortness of breath
- chills, muscles or body pain
- sore throat
- new loss of taste or smell
- congestion/runny nose
Students can return to school with these 3 things:
- Improving symptoms
- are Fever-Free for 24hrs without the use of medication
- AND have a Negative COVID Test or a Dr.'s Note --- email the note or test result to the
Students who come in close contact with a COVID-19 positive individual should call the front office so we can advise when the student can get tested and any helpful updates.