In Person Learning
Please call the Front Office at Coolidge (626) 282-6952 and let us know if:
- If your student will be absent from school
- You will be bring your student late
- Or your need to pick them up early - we can have them ready in the front office
Our office is open 8am - 4:15pm.
If your student has cold, cough, or flu-like symptoms, please keep them home and call the front office to let us know. We will discuss our Health Procedures and when your student can return to school.
For the health and safety of all students and staff, should any student start to develop any of the following symptoms, they will be sent home:
- coughing or shortness of breath
- chills, muscles or body pain
- sore throat
- new loss of taste or smell
- congestion/runny nose
Students can return to school with these 3 things:
- Improving symptoms
- are Fever-Free for 24hrs without the use of medication
- AND have a Dr.'s Note or a Negative COVID Test result --- email the note or test result to the
Students who come in close contact with a COVID-19 positive individual are subject to a possible 5-10 day quarantine. But please call the front office so we can advise when the student can get tested and any helpful updates.
Here is the recording of the: Coolidge Town Hall Updates Meeting from 8/30/21
the Passcode is 48?%T+G&
We recorded our Coolidge Town Hall Meeting from August 18th, and have it available here to watch anytime.
We discuss the plan for our students returning to campus, go over the new Health & Safety procedures and answer questions from the chat.
We will be adding those questions and answers to our website for everyone s well -coming soon.